Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of The Season

Waiting time is over. Beltran is back; Reyes is not. What does that mean? Not a good sign and we know Reyes has a propensity to keep reinjuring himself. I think there is going to be a lot of pressure put on Beltran, and in all fairness, its not up to Carlos to carry this team. Pelfrey has to step up and get out of whatever funk he is in. Jason Bay has to show some power and David Wright has to keep on keeping on!
As I have said; I am probably more optimistic than most, but I think this team can get it done. I do believe we will see improvement in the key players and The Mets will probably make some kind of deal for a pitcher. It just may not be the top line pitcher we would like. But Reyes is a concern because as we know, The Mets don't win without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment