Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Disappointing Season Is Over

What can I say? That I'm surprised the New York Mets lost their last game of the season to the Washington Nationals in a disgusting fashion? That I'm feeling frustrated at my team having the potential to be MLB champions, yet ending up being jokes? Or that I'm glad that I don't have to go to bed mad anymore until next spring?

I could rant and rave about how the Mets should have been playoff contenders. That the management have made poor decisions. That they should have had a .500 season. That the Mets could have at least beat the Nationals in the last game of the season. But I won't, because I am a civil individual. I won't sit here and scream to God to bring my team some sense.

All I will say is that the New York Mets should spend the off-season wisely. Get healthy, fire who you need to fire, start practicing in December, whatever. Just do what you are supposed to do in 2011, WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment