Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Was He Thinking?



I post this as the Padres tie the score in the 9 th inning. Regardless of the final outcome; why can't Jerry let Santana win or lose his own game? I dont get it. And it just confirms my conviction that Manuel over manages, and allows his ego to get in the way of what is farely basic and effective baseball decision making. This is not Quantum Physics or a philosophical discourse. And Jerry's no Socrates or Albert Einstein although he may think he is.

I would say this to Jerry: demonstrate that you have a feel for the game as a game. Don't overthink it. it's not about you! And sad to say Jerry; but as much as we love it; baseball is not going to save the world. The only thing green about  the game is the grass. That's why I contribute money to worthy causes like the Sierra Club, and my two cents to forums like this.

What's your two cents worth Jerry?


Camille Uliano

No comments:

Post a Comment